Meredith Grant diligently represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. She advocates for employers in diverse matters including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour. Meredith also counsels employers on a variety of workplace issues including employee training and discipline, accommodation, leaves of absence, and recent legal developments.
Prior to joining the firm, Meredith clerked for the Honorable Scott C. Clarkson in the United States Bankruptcy Court and for Administrative Law Judge Richard E. Schneider at the Equal Employment Opportunity Commission in Washington, D.C. In addition, she had successful internships with the San Diego Padres and the United States Attorneys’ Office: Civil Division.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D. 2015
- Pepperdine University, B.A. in English: Writing and Rhetoric, 2010
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP Associate, September 2015 – present; Summer Associate, 2014
- All California state courts
- United States District Courts for the Central, Eastern and Southern Districts of California