Jennifer Fontaine represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. She defends clients in litigation of claims for wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, whistleblowing, and wage and hour violations in both the single plaintiff and class action context. Jennifer also counsels employers on handbooks, policies, wage and hour issues, leaves of absence, and employee discipline and discharges to ensure compliance with federal and state laws.
Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer worked as an associate at Cooley LLP, where she represented technology companies in complex commercial litigation and intellectual property matters.
- University of Virginia School of Law, J.D. 2008
- Duke University, B.S.E. in Civil Engineering with Departmental Distinction, 2004
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, April 2013 – present
- Cooley LLP, Associate, 2008-2013
- Knobbe Martens Olson & Bear LLP, Summer Associate, 2007
- All California state courts
- United States District Courts for the Southern, Central and Northern Districts of California