Corrie Klekowski is a passionate and creative litigator. She specializes in dispositive motion work by eliminating claims against her clients early in litigation. Corrie represents employers through all litigation stages and has particular experience representing public entities, non-profits, and health care employers. Corrie also has a growing practice handling student issues for educational clients. She enjoys finding solutions in challenging and unique legal predicaments. Corrie also loves helping her clients by providing advice and counseling on employment issues, including employee discipline, terminations, and leaves of absence.
Corrie’s great sense of humor and animated story telling make her an engaging public speaker. She regularly presents harassment prevention trainings to supervisors and managers. She also trains human resource professionals on a wide spectrum of other employment issues including leave laws, investigations, and best management practices.
Corrie was named a Rising Star in 2016 by San Diego Super Lawyers® magazine.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2007, cum laude
- University of California, San Diego, B.A. Literature/Writing, 2003
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, May 2011 – Present
- Wirtz Hellenkamp, LLP, Associate 2007 – 2011; Law Clerk and Summer Associate 2004 – 2007
- All California state courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit
- United States District Courts for the Southern and Central Districts of California