Sarah Orloff represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. Sarah also counsels and advises clients on day-to-day employment matters and new legal developments impacting employers.
Prior to joining the firm, Sarah was an associate with Fagen Friedman & Fulfrost, LLP, where she represented public school districts and other public educational entities. Sarah advised clients in the areas of disability law, student matters, constitutional law, labor and employment, and governance. She also represented school districts in administrative due process hearings and related appeals, obtaining favorable results.
While in law school, Ms. Orloff served as a judicial extern for Justice Huffman (California Court of Appeal, Fourth District), and interned with San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program’s Education Law Project.
Sarah has drafted amici curiae briefs in education law cases before both the Ninth Circuit and the Supreme Court of the United States.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D. 2016, magna cum laude
- San Diego State University, B.A. in Political Science, 2012
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, April 2021 – present
- Fagen Friedman & Fulfrost, LLP, Associate, November 2016 to March 2021; Law Clerk, August 2015 – November 2016
- Judicial Extern, Justice Huffman, California Court of Appeal, Fourth District, May 2015 to August 2015
- All California State Courts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit United States District Court, Central and Southern Districts of California
- United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit