Ryan defends employers in litigation involving claims for discrimination (gender, race/ethnicity, disability, wage discrimination under the Equal Pay Act), retaliation and whistleblower retaliation, harassment and sexual harassment, and wrongful termination.
He additionally represents clients in wage and hour disputes alleging off-the-clock work, unpaid wages and/or overtime, and missed meal or rest periods, including claims brought on behalf of a class, under the Private Attorneys General Act (PAGA), or single-plaintiff.
Ryan also has experience bringing claims on behalf of companies alleging misappropriated trade secrets and company property against former employees.
- University of Notre Dame – Mendoza School of Business (MBA, 2017)
- Notre Dame Law School (J.D., 2017)
- University of San Diego (B.A., 2012)
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan, & Connaughton LLP (2022 - present)
- Hunton Andrews Kurth LLP (2020 – 2022)
- Tucker Ellis LLP (2018 – 2020)
- All California state courts
- United States District Court for the Central District of California