Poline Pourmorady represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. She advocates for employers in a variety of matters, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour violations, in the individual plaintiff and class action context.
Prior to joining the firm, Poline served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Anthony J. Battaglia (United States District Court for the Southern District of California), as a legal research and writing teaching assistant, and as a law clerk for the Chula Vista City Attorney’s Office and the Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2019
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.S. in Biochemistry, 2015
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, September 2019 – present; Summer Associate, 2018
- University of San Diego School of Law, Teaching Assistant, August 2018 – May 2019
- Honorable Anthony J. Battaglia, United States District Court for the Southern District of California, Judicial Extern, Spring 2018
- Chula Vista City Attorney’s Office, Law Clerk, Fall 2017
- University of San Diego School of Law, Legal Research Assistant, Summer 2017
- Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office, Law Clerk, Summer 2017