Morgan Chase represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. She advocates for employers in a variety of matters including claims for whistleblowing, wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour violations in both the single plaintiff and class action context.
Prior to joining the firm, Morgan was an associate attorney at Lagasse Branch Bell & Kinkead, LLP, where she represented employers in harassment, retaliation, wage and hour, and other employment-related issues. Morgan also worked as an associate attorney for Fagen Friedman & Fulfrost, LLP, where she assisted public school districts with employee leaves, personnel investigations, and Public Records Act compliance.
While in law school, Morgan competed on the National Mock Trial Team winning first place in the San Diego Defense Lawyers Mock Trial Tournament. Morgan was also a member of the San Diego International Law Journal and served on the board of the Employment and Labor Law Society.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2020
- California State University, Long Beach, B.A. Political Science, B.A. Communication Studies, 2017
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, September 2022 – present
- Lagasse Branch Bell & Kinkead LLP, October 2021 – August 2022
- Fagen Friedman & Fulfrost LLP, Associate, January 2021 – October 2021; Law Clerk, December 2020 – January 2020; Summer Associate, May 2019 – July 2019
- Berger, Williams & Reynolds, LLP, Law Clerk October 2019 – August 2020
- All California State Courts