Kris Darrough represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. She advocates for employers in a variety of matters, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour violations, in the individual plaintiff and class action context.
Prior to joining the firm, Kris worked as an associate at Tyson & Mendes LLP, where she represented clients in complex litigation matters. While in law school, Kris competed in several oral advocacy competitions and served as an academic fellow and research assistant.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2018, cum laude
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., 2014
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, July 2019 – present
- Tyson & Mendes LLP, Associate, December 2018 – July 2019
- Tyson & Mendes LLP, Law Clerk, May 2016 – December 2018
- University of San Diego School of Law, Academic Success Fellow, January 2017 – May 2018
- All California State Courts