Kevin Hambly represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. He advocates for employers in a variety of matters, including claims for wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, whistleblowing, and wage and hour violations in both the single plaintiff and class action context.
Prior to joining the firm, Kevin worked as an associate attorney at Shinnick & Ryan LLP, where he represented plaintiffs in both complex construction defect matters and consumer class actions. Kevin also clerked with the Los Angeles City Attorney’s office, where he worked on claims involving dangerous conditions of public property.
Prior to attending the University of San Diego, School of Law, Kevin studied philosophy at the University of California, Berkeley, and he served in the United States Navy onboard the USS Bonhomme Richard.
Outside of work, Kevin can often be found surfing or spending time with his wife, daughter, and dog.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2016
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. in Philosophy, 2013, Distinction in General Scholarship
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate Attorney, September 2020 – present
- Shinnick & Ryan LLP, Associate Attorney, April 2015 – September 2020
- Hamilton & McInnis LLP, Law Clerk, October 2014 – April 2015
- Los Angeles City Attorney’s Office, Law Clerk, May 2014 – August 2014
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California
- All Arizona State Courts