Jennifer Yoon Jee Kim represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. She defends clients in litigation of claims for wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, whistleblowing, and wage and hour violations in both the single plaintiff and class action context.
Prior to joining the firm, Jennifer worked as an associate at Greenberg Traurig LLP, where she represented companies in complex commercial litigation matters.
- University of California, Irvine School of Law, J.D., 2017
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A. in Political Science, 2010
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton, Associate, June 2020 to Present
- Greenberg Traurig, LLP, Associate, September 2017 to June 2020; Summer Associate, May 2016 to July 2016
- Judicial Extern, Honorable Goodwin Liu, California Supreme Court, May 2015 to July 2015
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court Central District of California