Isaac Mallett represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. He advocates for employers in a variety of matters, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour violations, in the individual plaintiff and class action context.
Prior to joining the firm, Isaac was an associate at the Law Offices of Kroger-Diamond & Campos, APC, where he represented individuals in personal injury and product liability matters. During law school, he served as Editor in Chief of the Texas Hispanic Journal of Law & Policy.
- The University of Texas School of Law, J.D., 2018
- University of California, San Diego, B.A. in Political Science, 2015
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, September 2020 - present
- Law Offices of Kroger-Diamond & Campos, APC, Associate, June 2019 – September 2020; Law Clerk, March 2019 – June 2019
- Wilson, Drolshagen & Czeshinski, LLP, Law Clerk, August 2018 – October 2018.
- Davis, Cedillo & Mendoza, Inc., Summer Law Clerk, Summer 2017
- San Diego County District Attorney’s Office, Certified Legal Intern, Summer 2017
- Honorable Bernard G. Skomal, Magistrate Judge, United States District Court for the Southern District of California, Judicial Extern, Summer 2016
- All California State Courts
- United States District Court for the Southern District of California