Heather Davis represents California employers in all aspects of labor and employment law, including single-plaintiff lawsuits, class and representatives actions. She has defended clients for wage and hour violations, wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and whistleblowing. Additionally, Heather counsels employers on day-to-day employment matters and advises employers on legal developments in labor laws and regulations.
Before joining the firm, Heather was an associate with Novian & Novian LLP, a boutique law firm in Los Angeles, where she specialized in employment law litigation, business litigation, and intellectual property litigation. She also worked as a law clerk for the United States Attorney’s Office and for the District Attorney’s Office in Los Angeles and San Diego.
- University of Southern California School of Law, J.D. 2015
- University of Southern California, B.A. Political Science, B.A. Economics, B.A. Art History, 2012
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, October 2018 – present
- Novian & Novian, LLP, Associate, November 2015 – October 2018
- Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office, Preliminary Hearing Unit, Certified Law Clerk, Spring 2015
- United States Attorney’s Office, Law Clerk, Fall 2014
- San Diego District Attorney’s Office, Juvenile Division, Certified Law Clerk, Summer 2014
- Los Angeles District Attorney’s Office, Major Crimes Division, Law Clerk, Spring 2014
- All California state courts
- United States District Court for the Central and Southern Districts of California