Eva Adel represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. She advocates for employers in a variety of matters, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour violations, in the individual plaintiff and class action context.
Having prior experience representing plaintiff employees and defending employers in single-plaintiff, class, and PAGA representative actions in state and federal courts, clients rely on Eva to navigate the constantly shifting landscape of employment law in California and form creative solutions that align with each employer’s unique business goals.
Prior to joining the firm, Eva participated in USC Gould Law School’s Mediation Clinic where she personally mediated matters in small claims court, as well as unlawful detainer cases, EEOC cases, and contested adoptions in dependency court.
- University of Southern California Gould School of Law, J.D. 2019
- The University of Edinburgh, School of Social & Political Science, M.Sc. Comparative Public Policy 2014
- University of California, Los Angeles, B.A. 2012
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, March 2021 – present
- Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP, Associate, September 2019 – March 2021
- Employee Justice Legal Group, 2018
- All California State Courts
- Farsi (Dari)