Dani represents national and international employers of all sizes in employment, wage and hour, and related business litigation. She serves as a partner to her clients and company stakeholders to provide practical and effective advice and counseling on a wide range of workplace issues, including employee discipline and termination, workplace investigations, contractual disputes, accommodation requests, and immigration sponsorship for international employees. She has extensive experience representing technology companies, retail and financial institutions, universities, and small business owners.
Dani has litigated employment matters in California State and federal courts, as well as before arbitrators, mediators and administrative agencies, including the California Department of Fair Employment and Housing and Labor Department Division of Fair Labor Standards Enforcement, and the U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity Commission.
The California State Bar Association honored Dani with the Wiley W. Manual Award for Pro Bono Legal Services in 2010. She previously served on the board of the National Conference of Vietnamese American Attorneys, and is active in Lawyers Club of San Diego, the Vietnamese American Bar Association of Southern California, and the California Minority Counsel Program. Dani has been named by her peers as a Southern California Super Lawyers "Rising Star" from 2013-2016 and 2018-2019.
Before joining the firm, Dani was an associate with the international law firm of Crowell & Moring, and boutique employment defense firms Kading Briggs (Orange County) and Sanchez & Amador (Los Angeles).
- University of California School of Law, Los Angeles, J.D., 2008
- University of California, Berkeley, B.A., Political Science and Mass Communications, 2005
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, September 2016-present
- Sanchez & Amador LLP, Associate, June 2013-September 2016
- Kading Briggs LLP, Associate, April 2011-May 2013
- Crowell & Moring LLP, Associate, October 2008-March 2011
- All California state courts
- United States District Court, Northern, Eastern, Central, and Southern Districts of California