Ashley defends public and private employers in litigation of claims for wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, whistleblowing, and wage and hour violations.
While in law school, Ashley served as a legal intern at the Department of Homeland Security, the San Diego Legal Aid Society, and Casa Cornelia Law Center. Ashley also worked as a Summer Associate at PPSC and was a member of the San Diego Law Review. Before law school, Ashley spent three years working as a corporate immigration paralegal.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2020, magna cum laude
- University of California, Santa Barbara, B.A., 2012, Global Studies
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, April 2021 – present; Law Clerk, Fall 2019
- Casa Cornelia Law Center, Legal Intern, Fall 2019
- San Diego Legal Aid Society, Legal Intern, Fall 2018
- Department of Homeland Security, Legal Intern, Summer 2018