Amir M. Shoar represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. He defends clients in litigation of claims for wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, whistleblowing, and wage and hour violations in both the single plaintiff and class action context.
Prior to joining the firm, Amir worked as an associate at Tyson & Mendes LLP, where he vigorously defended public and private entities in complex commercial litigation matters, real estate litigation defense, and consumer actions.
Prior to attending University of San Diego, School of Law, Amir worked in the biomedical devices industry, working closely with the Food and Drug Administration on a variety of regulatory matters.
Outside the practice of law, Amir enjoys traveling and spending time at the beach with his dog, Zeus.
- University of California, San Diego - 2013, cum laude
- University of San Diego, School of Law - 2018, cum laude
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, August 2020 – present
- Tyson & Mendes LLP, Associate, December 2018 – August 2020
- All California State Courts