Working Together to Prevent Sexual Harassment
Meets all of the requirements of AB 1825 and SB 2343, California’s mandatory harassment training laws
California law requires employers with five or more employees (including temporary and seasonal workers) to train managers and supervisors for two hours every two years on preventing workplace harassment and bullying. This training not only satisfies these requirements, but also helps supervisors think through their role in shaping a workplace free from unlawful and inappropriate conduct.
This popular training provides practical definitions of harassment and retaliation and, through video vignettes and real-world examples, empowers managers to spot, address and remedy harassment and retaliation.
The training is delivered in an interactive and entertaining format and covers topics such as:
- The definition of unlawful harassment
- Strategies for preventing workplace harassment
- Explanations of abusive conduct or bullying
- Tips for spotting and avoiding retaliation
- Understanding the company's anti-harassment policy