Stephanie Baez represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment litigation in both state and federal court, including suits for wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, fraud, wage and hour disputes, and class actions.
Prior to joining the firm, Stephanie served as a law clerk to the United States Magistrate Judge Debra Freeman in the Southern District of New York, and was a litigation associate at Fried, Frank, Harris, Shriver & Jacobson, LLP. Stephanie is the recipient of the 2016 John K. Geiger Commitment to Justice Award (awarded by Her Justice, Inc.) for her dedicated pro bono representation of survivors of domestic violence in family law and immigration matters.
- Fordham University School of Law, J.D., 2012, magna cum laude, Order of the Coif
- University of Southern California, B.A, 2009, cum laude
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, June 2016 – present
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Debra Freeman (U.S.M.J.), United States District Court for the Southern District of New York, April 2015 - April 2016
- Fried, Frank, Harris Shriver & Jacobson, LLP, Summer Associate 2011; Associate November 2012 – March 2015
- Fried Frank Fellow to Her Justice, Inc., 2014
- All California state courts
- All New York state courts