Bob Levin represents employers in all aspects of employment and labor law, including litigation, trade secrets, wrongful termination, discrimination, ERISA, wage and hour, workplace safety, union organizing, disability and leave issues, employment and severance agreements and managing employees
In addition to the labor and employment related matters, Bob handled other areas of the law such as government contracts (FAR compliance), intellectual property, covenants not to compete, unfair competition, privacy, defamation, ethics, etc.
Bob was an Adjunct Professor at Brandman University, Palomar College, SDSU, UCSD, University of Redlands and Webster University and taught classes including Employment Law, Ethical and Legal Leadership, Human Resources Management, International Business and Law and Legal and Ethical Issues in Human Resources.
- New York University School of Law, Master of Laws (Labor Law), 1985
- California Western School of Law, J.D. 1983, cum laude, Editor, California Western International Law Journal, Dean’s List; Academic scholarships
- Boston University, B.S. 1979, Business Administration
- Science Applications International Corporation, Vice President/Legal, 1988-2017
- Littler Mendelson, Associate, 1986-1988
- Jackson Lewis, Associate, 1985-1986
- Long Island Lighting Company, Corporate Counsel, 1983-1985
- State Bar of California
- New York Bar
- U.S. District Courts for the Southern and Central Districts of California