Paul Batcher represents employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. He defends clients in litigation of claims for wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, whistleblowing, and wage and hour violations in both the single plaintiff and class action context. Paul also counsels employers on day-to-day employment matters and developments in state and federal employment law.
Prior to joining the firm, Paul worked as an associate at Cooley LLP, where he represented technology companies in complex commercial litigation and intellectual property matters.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D. 2009
- University of California, Santa Cruz, B.A. 2001
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP Associate, October 2017 – Present
- Kyle Harris, LLP Associate 2015 – 2017
- Cooley, LLP Associate 2010 – 2015
- All California Courts
- United States District Courts for all Districts of California