Nicholas Banegas represents employers in all aspects of employment litigation including: defending state, and federal civil rights, wage and hour, disability, medical leave, whistleblower and retaliation claims. Nicholas also has extensive experience litigating employment contract, non-compete, and separation agreement disputes as well as advising multiple fortune 500 companies on effective human resources policy formation, implementation and compliance.
Prior to joining the firm Nicholas was an associate at Jackson Lewis, P.C. Prior to undertaking his legal career Nicholas was a paratrooper in the U.S. Army’s 82nd Airborne Division.
- Florida State University College of Law, J.D. 2008, Law Review, Dean's List
- Tulane University, B.A. Ancient History, 1999
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, September 2016 – present
- Jackson Lewis P.C., Associate, 2013 – 2016
- Fowler, White, Boggs, PA, Associate, 2011 – 2013
- Conrad & Scherer, LLP, Associate, 2010 – 2011
- Ruden McClosky Smith Schuster & Russell PA, 2008 – 2010
- United Nations Command Security Battalion, Office of Intelligence, 2003 – 2004
- U.S. Army 82nd Airborne Division, 2000 – 2003
- All California and Florida state courts
- United States District Court, Southern District of California
- United States District Court, Middle and Southern Districts of Florida