Morgan represents private and public employers in all aspects of labor and employment litigation, including suits for wrongful termination, harassment, defamation, discrimination, wage and hour matters, and Workers’ Compensation discrimination.
Prior to joining the firm, Morgan worked as a trial attorney at Federal Defenders of San Diego, Inc., and as an associate at Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP. She also served as a law clerk for the Honorable Kathleen Cardone, United States District Court for the Western District of Texas.
- University of Michigan Law School, J.D., 2009, cum laude
- Reed College, B.A, 2003
- California State and Federal Courts
- New York
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, October 2019 – present
- Federal Defenders of San Diego, Inc., Trial Attorney, 2012 – 2019
- Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP, Associate, 2010 – 2012
- Honorable Kathleen Cardone, United States District Court for the Western District of Texas, Law Clerk, 2009 – 2010