Karyn Moore represents California employers in all aspects of labor and employment law. She advocates for employers in a variety of matters, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour violations, in the individual plaintiff and class action context. Additionally, Karyn counsels employers on day-to-day employment matters and advises employers on legal developments in labor laws and regulations.
Before joining the firm, Karyn was in-house counsel for Ballast Point Brewing Company/Constellation Brands Craft & Specialty Division, where she focused on employment law. Previously, she worked as an Associate Attorney at Holland Law Office in Iowa, where her wide-ranging practice included appellate and general civil litigation matters, school law, and criminal defense.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2013
- University of California, San Diego, B.A., 2009
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP Associate, 2019-Present
- Ballast Point Brewing Co./Constellation Brands Craft & Specialty Law Clerk, 2015-2016; Attorney, 2016-2019
- Holland Law Office, PLC Associate Attorney, 2013-2015
- All California state courts
- All Iowa state courts