Mary Allain represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. She advocates for employers in a variety of matters, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour violations, in the individual plaintiff and class action context.
Prior to joining the firm, Mary served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Thomas J. Whelan (United States District Court for the Southern District of California) and served as both an academic fellow and legal research assistant to Professor Lawrence Alexander at the University of San Diego School of Law.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2018, magna cum laude
- Whitman College, B.A., 2012, Phi Beta Kappa, summa cum laude
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, September 2018 – present
- University of San Diego School of Law, Academic Success Fellow, August 2016 – December 2017
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Summer Associate, Summer 2017
- Honorable Thomas J. Whelan, United States District Court for the Southern District of California, Judicial Extern, Summer 2016
- All California state courts
- United States District Court, Southern and Central Districts of California