Jackie Seiter represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation. She advocates for employers in a variety of matters, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour violations, in the individual plaintiff and class action context.
Prior to joining the firm, Jackie clerked for the Honorable Jill L. Burkhardt in the United States District Court for the Southern District of California. While in law school, she served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Gonzalo P. Curiel and the Honorable Nita L. Stormes (United States District Court for the Southern District of California), and as a law clerk in the Civil Division of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California. She also served as the Managing Editor of the San Diego Law Review.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., 2015
- University of Vermont, B.S. in Environmental Sciences, 2008
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, August 2017 – present
- Law Clerk to the Honorable Jill L. Burkhardt, United States District Court for the Southern District of California, October 2015 – August 2017
- Thorsnes Bartolotta McGuire LLP, Law Clerk, May 2014 – October 2015
- All California state courts