Evan Peña represents public and private employers in all aspects of labor and employment litigation, including suits for wrongful termination, defamation, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour disputes. Evan also counsels clients on day-to-day employment matters and developments in the legal landscape.
Prior to joining the firm, Evan was an associate at Cooley LLP. Evan speaks and writes Spanish fluently and has experience interviewing witnesses and taking declarations in Spanish.
- Stanford School of Law, J.D., 2009
- Amherst College, B.A. in Political Science, cum laude, 2004
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP Associate, May 2013 – present
- Cooley LLP, Associate, 2010 – 2013
- Schiff Hardin LLP, Summer Associate, 2007
- All California state courts
- United States District Courts for the Southern, Central, Eastern and Northern Districts of California