Camille Gustafson represents private and public employers in all aspects of labor and employment litigation, including suits for wrongful termination, harassment, defamation, discrimination, wage and hour matters, and Workers’ Compensation discrimination.
Camille also counsels employers on day-to-day employment matters and advises employers regarding new legal developments in the workplace.
Prior to joining the firm, Camille served as a judicial extern for the Honorable Judith McConnell, California Court of Appeal, Fourth District, and for the Honorable Anthony Battaglia, United States District Court. She also worked as a law clerk for the Employee Rights Center and the San Diego Volunteer Lawyer Program.
In addition, Camille has nearly 20 years of professional experience in marketing, communication, and development. She has extensive experience with non-profit organizations and the hospitality industry.
California Western School of Law, J.D., January 2014, cum laude, concentration in Labor and Employment
Virginia Tech, B.A, Communication, 1994
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton LLP, Associate, August 2014 – present
- Honorable Judith McConnell, Presiding Justice, California Court of Appeal, Fourth District, Judicial Extern, Summer 2013 and Spring 2014
- Honorable Anthony Battaglia, United States District Court for the Southern District of California, Judicial Extern, Fall 2013
- All California state courts
- United States District Court for the Southern and Central Districts of California