Aaron Schu represents public and private employers in all areas of labor and employment litigation, including wrongful termination, harassment, discrimination, and wage and hour matters, in both the single plaintiff and class action context. Aaron also counsels employers on all aspects of their employment practices and developments in California employment law.
Before joining the firm, Aaron was an associate with the national law firm Hahn Loeser & Parks, LLP, where he represented title insurers in employment matters and unfair competition class actions. While in law school, Aaron served as a judicial extern for the Honorable M. James Lorenz and the Honorable Michael M. Anello (United States District Court for the Southern District of California), and as a law clerk in the Civil Division of the United States Attorney’s Office for the Southern District of California. He also served as the Managing Editor of the San Diego Law Review.
- University of San Diego School of Law, J.D., cum laude, 2014
- University of Southern California, B.A. in International Relations, 2010
- All California State Courts
- United States District Courts for the Southern, Central, Eastern, and Northern Districts of California
- Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton, Associate, November 2019 – present
- Hahn Loeser & Parks, LLP, Associate, December 2014 – October 2019; Summer Associate, May – August 2013