Working Together to Prevent Sexual Harassment
Meets all of the requirements of AB 1825, California’s mandatory harassment training law
California law requires managers and supervisors to receive two hours of training regarding the prevention of sexual and other forms of unlawful harassment every two years. This training not only satisfies these requirements, but also helps ensure that your workplace is free from unlawful and inappropriate conduct.
This popular training provides practical definitions of harassment and retaliation and, through video vignettes and real-world examples, provides the tools managers need to prevent, spot, address and remedy harassment and retaliation.
The training is delivered in an interactive and entertaining format and covers topics such as:
- The definition of unlawful harassment
- Strategies for preventing workplace harassment
- The basics of investigating and evaluating harassment claims
- Tips for spotting and avoiding retaliation
- Understanding the company's anti-harassment policy