CALPELRA 2017 Annual Conference
Wednesday, December 06, 2017
Paul, Plevin, Sullivan & Connaughton is a proud sponsor of the 2017 CALPELRA Annual Conference. PPSC attorneys will make the following presentations:
- Top Ten Labor And Employment Mistakes Public Employers Make, Joanne Alnajjar Buser and Corrie Klekowski
- Outwit, Outlast, Outplay: Insider And Outsider Tips On Surviving The Disability Accommodation Process, Corrie Klekowski and Michael Etchepare (Judicial Council of Calfornia)
- Performance Management: How To Get More Results With Less Effort, Sandy McDonough and Joanne Alnajjar Buser
- Making A Termination Decision Stick: From The Decision Process Through Arbitration, Sandy McDonough and Corrie Klekowski
- I Am Who I Am: Promoting Inclusion Of LGBTQ Individuals In The Workplace, Hollis Peterson and Danielle Blackhall
CALPELRA 2017: Embracing A World Of Difference
Join us in creating a world that enriches our lives and improves our performances by embracing a variety of experiences and perspectives. A diverse workforce is linked to greater innovation and creativity. Understanding the variety around us is an important step and our key to success.
At CALPELRA's 2017 Annual Conference, together we'll learn the significance of creating vibrant workplaces in which we embrace and celebrate diversity.